Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Is Mittens (Mitt) Trying to Lose This Race?

Mitt Romney's Campaign

And His Infinitely Overpaid Campaign Manager


 Is Mitt Romney trying to lose his last chance at the Presidency? One would think so with how poorly his campaign has been run over the last few weeks. At the RNC, he gets Clint Eastwood to speak. Do not get me wrong, I've got a thing for Clint Eastwood, but I'd never let him speak off the cuff for me. In addition, he did not even mention the troops serving in a War overseas! A war that Republicans themselves started. Then, during a time of crisis for our country's embassies overseas, Romney's Campaign uses the unforeseeable attacks to attack the Obama Administration in the cheapest way possible. The general public saw through that and saw it for what it is, a low blow in a time of tragedy. Then, to top it all off, he is caught recording saying nearly half of Americans are lazy moochers. Now I am not naive and I know the system is abused, but to say one out of every two people are parasites off the rest of us is not the way to get elected. If Mittens (Mitt) doesn't get his ship straight here soon, I think election day will be quite the snoozer.

Copyright 2012

1 comment: